MENU
Sabrina_Profile_Photo_500x500_21v1

Sabrina

I started running in the fall of 2016, after attending a few of Fleet Feet’s social run/walk events with a good friend. She had been thinking about getting back into running and I thought “why not try it out”. Little did I know how important running would become to me. Through running, I’ve made lifelong friends and I’ve been fortunate enough to become a member of the Pfun Runners. The group has been a constant source of motivation and laughs! We enjoy running on Saturday mornings starting from our local coffee shop, West Pecan Coffee + Beer. Afterwards, we reward ourselves with tacos from Pflugerville Taco House. So far, I’ve completed 12 half marathons and I have 4 more to complete in the coming months!

Did you know...

Pumpkin, pecan or apple pie and do you run Thanksgiving Day?

“All of it! Which is why I run on Thanksgiving Day 😊 . “

What shoe are you currently training in and why did you choose it?

“I’m on my third pair of New Balance 1080’s. I strayed to try a few other brands, but I ended up coming back to them! They work best for me because they support my arches and provide enough cushion for my heel, which is important since I’ve been dealing with fat pad atrophy for over a year.”

Austin's Coffee House Tour